My daughter is soon to be three years old, so I’ve been testing out learning programs, materials and videos online to aide us in this new journey of learning.
Every child learns differently so make sure you pay attention to what helps and hinders each child in your life.
Just some tips and tricks for all kids
- Hands on activities all kids love
- Home school should be 3-4 hours a day sometimes less sometimes more
- Kids work better when you are happy, as a parent you should read the lesson ahead of time, become comfortable and creative so your children can be
- Meditate/pray before each session
- Dedicate 30 min to breathing, uniting and aligning with your child. Teaching a child mindfulness at a young age can make a huge difference
Here’s a good article I found
Here are a few others that I found as well: