I think we all should have our go to workout essentials. These items should not just be your mat and weights but also things to enhance your scenes. Your senses play a key in working out, using things that uplift them uplift your workout and results.
- Music – I have a few playlist already made full of my go to tracks for working out.
- Essential oil spray 🧘♀️ – smell is important, I spray this before I workout to cleanse the air, set the mood and open my chakras.
- Clear Quartz – the most powerful stone, it’s powers are endless and abundant
- My mirror, weights and resistance band – today I’m using 25 pounds & medium/heavy resistance
- 4 sets of 15 kick backs w/bands (each leg)
- 4 sets of 15 squats w/ weight and bands
- 3 sets of 10 seating over head dumbbell press
- 3 sets of 10 standing hip flexors w/weights (each leg)
- 10 min stretch and release
Don’t give up on your goals. Set them and work towards the daily. Not only is nothing impossible but you are able.
Stay positive, stay Healn. The Healn Jewelry and Elaine’s (delicious food cooked my me) being sold locally soon.