Sometimes life is going to give you hell mixed with a little bit of ohh s$!? But stand tall, we are going to make things a little easier, stress minimal and productivity higher.
This pandemic has been stress on us all I know, even working from home has it many many downfalls. But with some organization and a little space even the smallest apartment can be a home office. Here are some tips
- Make a space and keep it, don’t let anyone move it
- Keep it clean and only the essentials
- Make it appealing add flowers and pics of the kids
- Make it quiet, let everyone know when mommy or daddy is in this chair it’s quiet time. Have activities planned and even homework. We are at home right.
- When break time hits or when it’s slow, don’t be afraid to play, interact and hey if your clients are nice let the kids say hi. Let them get involved, I promise you with a little guidance this time at home can be a lot easier
Today is Wednesday, a great day for wisdom and self care. Read today here is a sample from a read suggested by a loyal follower and who warms my heart
I’m looking forward to reading it.
Happy rising and have a great day.