Before each meal it’s important to clean your station, burn some sage to remove the negative energy and pray over your hands.
I do hope Todays meal caters to your pantry and taste buds. Feel free to substitute as needed.
- Shrimp; peeled and deveined (cubed chicken breast also works)
- Milk (1/2 cup)
- Eggs (2)
- Butter (2 table spoons)
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic cloves (6)
- Ginger (grated, 6 tablespoons)
- Cooking oil for frying and 2 tablespoons for asparagus
- Flour (1 cup)
- Garlic and onion powder
- Paper towel
What to prep:
- Peel and devein shrimp
- Heat milk, butter and a glove of garlic only until butter melts. Let cool add shrimp. You don’t want to cook your shrimp
- You may also want to prep 3 tablespoons of ginger, 3 garlic cloves in a bowl for your sauce
- 1/2 onion, 3 tablespoon of ginger and 2-3 garlic cloves in a bowl for your rice
- Add flour, onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoning salt into a bowl
- Cut the tips of your asparagus
Go added and get your it’s prepped and your body and kitchen ready.
Don’t forget to Message to your join my group chat for exclusive videos, and more.