Stubborn fat is something we all battle with. It doesn’t go where you need it and it sticks around for what seems like a decade.
If your like me your time is precious, you want a good body but your schedule doesn’t always allow it. But you have to think smarter, if you made the time to endulge then you can mend the time to workout.
- Walk to on your lunch break
- Drunk a glass of lemon water a day
- Do crunches (start with 50 and go up 25 a day)
- Sit ups I know their old school but they get the love-handles
- Don’t eat after 9pm (if you must choose low calorie, no sugar snacks)
- Release negative energy
- Yoga 3 times a week