Try this amazing 😉 black bean quesadilla recipe
- 1 can of black beans (I drain mine)
- 1 bell pepper of your choice
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Taco seasoning
- Garlic power
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Mexican spices & oregano 🌿
In a pan add vegetable stock, 1 garlic clove, spices and black beans, cook until soft and easy to mash
- Add vegetable stock to smooth it out if needed
- Cut up your veggies (garlic, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper)
- Salute until tender, season as you go.
Now it’s time to assemble
- Lightly oil a pan, heat to medium. Smooth black bean paste on tortilla, add veggies and cheese of choice (I used queso)
- Add black bean paste to other tortilla and place on top! I use my tortilla maker as a press to get a get crispy side.