Some days are literally foggy, sometimes I feel like a zombie just going with the motions and punches. Angry at myself for not smiling and allowing so much to consume me. Life is hard but we make it harder with our thoughts.
Your thoughts and words are far note powerful than you think. I’m not feeding you some voodoo or bible tricks, I’m giving you facts. We speak our own destruction and success.
Wake up saying “to will be great” instead of dragging yourself out of bed hating work or the world.
We all have troubles but the moment we choose to speak positivity into our troubles we reverse the negativity. It will take time but patience is also apart of the universe. Are you willing to put in the time and effort?
Yoga for clarity & focus is all about controlled breaths, positivity. Each pose should be held until peace is restored. Try creating your own sequence, here are a few ideas and a sample
- Forward bends
- Balancing poses
- Seated poses
- Start in reclined bound angle pose (use blocks and a pillow if needed) – inhale, pause at the top of the breath, exhale, pausing at the bottom of the breath
- Slowly extend your legs and rest your arms to the side to corpse pose. Repeating breath sequence
- Rise to Staff pose, repeating breathing sequence
- Bend your right knee and try to go into Great Stage 1 pose. This pose can be difficult for your knee will be behind your shoulder but if you can get into it or any of its variations, I promise you the universe will return your efforts.
- Feel the universe engulf you in its positivity. One leg king pigeon pose is next, this pose will open your chest and center your chakras. Repeat breathing sequence
- Extend your opposite leg to cobra pose, rising to downward dog. Repeating breathing sequence.
- Finish with tree pose, balancing as long as possible. Breathing deeply and controlled.
Please enjoy this amazing sequence and publish your results and videos.