Sometimes we stress to quickly and too much. A little stress is healthy, it can keep you on your toes in the heat of battle. But to much can cause
- Lupus/ Fibromyalgia
- Lack of sleep
Inner peace is being mentally and physically aligned while functioning in higher self. To reach this realm you must free yourself of negativity and self doubt.
Steps to achieving Holistic Inner Peace
- Step 1 Find a place/area where you feel safe, comfortable, free and positive
- Once in this space always remember these is no negativity, violence or bad energy
- As you get better at self control and inner peace any place you are at will be your safe place
- always be passionate, in eating, health, etc.
- Eat foods that help you not hinder you
Now That we are in our happy place what do we do here
- Deep Meditate daily – focusing on higher self
- Breathing exercises – inhale positive exhale what’s holding you back
- Smile all day even when things go sore – this type of optimism allows the stars to work more in your favor.
More ways to achieve inner Pearce
Yoga for inner peace – this yoga sequence demonstrated is powerful, truly does relive stress and when done in search of inner peace can open your chakras and absorbing more positive energy. Click the link
Oils for inner peace – Patchouli, lavender, ylang ylang, & lemon
Other activists to achieve inner peace – walking, swimming, humming, laughing and practicing silence
Inner peace is something so many of us are missing due to a crazy life style or we just truly don’t know how to gain peace. I hope these tools aid you in your journey as they helped me. Take some time time every day for yourself and regain your inner peace.