When you hear spirituality the first thing that comes to mind is God, higher being, the Bible etc. however the type of spirituality I’m speaking on is with self.
Are you spiritual with self?
Did you know that in a life time you will go through many phases, one of the most dramatic phases is finding self.
Once you find self, your true journey begins. All that you have learned this far will be tested, were you paying attention?
Keeping self aligned during this time will Be hard, but worth every good and bad day. But how do you gain this spiritual realignment.
Well what works for me may not work for you. It took any hours of research, reading holistic books and trying things to find the regimen that fit my schedule, personality, self and mind. Here is mine:
Morning Holistic Routine
- Wake up an hour before the sun rises, stretch, and drink a glass of room temp water (removes toxins from the tongue)
- Warm shower, removed negative energy
- Yoga and meditation
- Breakfast by 8am
- No electronics before 8am
Evening Holistic Routine
- Pick a time to wind down and shut off all electronic devices, cellphones and tv included. Light soulful jazz music is ok.
Now let’s get down to cleansing ourselves and home
- Make a cup of tea
- Read over goals
- Meditate – burning sage removes negative energy and impurities
- Do your evening skin care routine, shower and facial (tea tree oils is one of my favorites)
- Sleep well thinking positive thoughts
- No electronics after 10 pm
It’s ideal to go to bed by 10pm. This is the time the moon is at its peak which allows more positive energy, intellect, and weaken distractions.
Approach the mind, body and soul with a positive attitude and watch it pay it forward to you.