There are many tricks, tips, ways and how tos on losing and gaining weight. The reality is what works for your sister won’t work for you and what works for you could match someone else. Once you find your secret keep it up and continue to hit your goal.
It’s going to take time.
Weight gain tips
- Eat more
- Eat mote often
- Eat foods high on cards, fats and calories
- Eat mote protein
- If you can’t eat, blend it up
- Lift heavy And more often. Twice a day 3 -4 times a week is great
- Eat more than you burn
A trick to eating more often and eating more is eating every 3/4 hours. Eating 3 meals & 3 snacks a day. Meals do not need to be large just packed with all the essentials. Your stomach will need time to adjust to the amount of food you are adding to your new eating regimen.
Weight loss tips
- Find foods that are filling and high in protein
- Breakfast is very important when losing weight
- Every meal should have protein, a low card veggie (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, broccoli) and a fat (butter, avocado oil, coconut oil)
- You should ingest about 20-50 grams of carbs a day depending on current weight and height
- Lift weights or cardio 3 times a week
- Avoid fruit juices
A trick to losing weight is watching your carbs and cheat days. Carbs give us bulk and mass hence why we tell those who prefer to loss weight to consume less carbs. If you do a cheat day, it should be once every 2 weeks. A good food regimen should be tried for 14 days before altering. On your cheat day, still stick to healthy cards such as sweet potatoes, quinoa, and fruit.
Check out this article if you battle with stubborn water weight.
Regardless of your goal remember there are no such thing as bad days. You don’t have to be perfect just consistent. Consistently is what gets you results. Your can’t follow your diet when you feel like it or when it works for you. So have fun, find your secret and watch the results come in.
Contact me today if you are in need of a trainer.