It’s been a while since we have worked out. I don’t mean that stuff we’re doing in the office on break. Though it’s great, when are we going to face our fears and get back into the gym…
I guess I’m really talking to myself. It’s been 14 months since I’ve been to the gym. Though I enjoy working out at home and the time with my daughter is irreplaceable; I miss the gym.
This is me now
So I’m about the size I was before I got pregnant which isn’t bad but I have a few personal goals I’d like to achieve
- Gain 10 more pounds due to its a safer weight due to health issues
- Tone and strengthen legs (thick thighs save lives)
- Bigger buns 🍑
- Uplift chest (breast feeding did a number on me)
The last goal has truly been challenging. Gaining upper body weight and strength has always been tough. But I’m determined, I breastfed for 1 year. Though I don’t regret a day what it did to my breast I don’t like.
I love my body in all its states, especially now; I appreciate what it has given and done. Carried and delivered a child, care for my mother till her passing, take care of myself, go to work, and much more.
We are beautiful regardless of the scares and imperfections that may show on the outside.
But to achieve all goals you must have a plan
- New food regimen/food diary (I don’t like the word diet)
- Workout plans
- New affirmations
- Vitamins and water daily
- Daily meditation and writing
Today it’s a gloomy day so it’s perfect for revamping and getting things in order.
Lastly, When setting new task/plans for self always consider
- your current lifestyle
- Are you willing and able to drop anything to help achieve your goals note effectively?