Who doesn’t love a late breakfast. A little bacon, eggs, fruit and toast on a late Saturday morning seems to warm the soul for me. I will admit I am battling with things in all aspects of my life. So what I eat and how I eat is very important.
- I never eat in a bad mood
- I try not to eat fatty or sugary foods when I’m upset or to tired to cook
- I leave the stress behind when I’m cooking. Cooking is an outlet.
- Protein in the morning is very important
- A little carbs are ok
- Fruit or veggies with every meal
- Be mindful, remain holistic
- ‘Teas and water are great alternatives to juice in the morning.
- In a rush, make a smoothie (spinach, strawberries, blueberries and flaxseeds with almond milk)
I do hope everyone has a beautiful day and that God takes away your stresses and burdens.