The Holidays doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the fun or flavors. Street tacos are small tacos that are usually topped with pulled pork or beef (nowadays they are topped with just about anything Tofu, chicken and even veggies).
Their great at parties, a show stopper and taste amazing.
- 2 Avocados (rip)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 Red bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- Half avocados, remove pit and scrap out insides with a spoon into a bowl
- Add bell pepper, cilantro, onion and lemon juice.
- Mix together, cover, and put in fridge
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Water to cover chicken
- Frontier Herb Mexican Salt Free Seasoning
- Diced tomatoes
- Onion and garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a pot, add enough water to cover chicken breast.
- Cover and let boil until chicken is done
- Shred with a fork
- Set aside
Assemble as desired.
I put my avocado spread down first, then the chicken and so on.
Here is a side a made, Mexican corn