What for dinner. The dreaded question that we are faced with everyday from our family, friends and our belly; what really what’s for dinner. Something quick is always the answer, especially on a Monday night. Did you know Quick can be healthy and filling, things like pasta don’t need to be removed from your diet just eaten in moderation.
Quick can be healthy and filling
This spinach and parm pasta can be served on the side, on its own or incorporate any of these proteins: chicken, steak, turkey chops, tofu and more.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 table spoons oil (Canola, extra virgin, coconut)
- Spinach (fresh is best)
- Boiling water for spinach and pasta
- Salt for water and to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Pasta noodles (any is fine)
- Ice water for spinach
- Paper towel
- Bring lightly salted water to boil
- While waiting on the water to boil, chop garlic.
- Once boiling add pasta.
- Sauté in oiled pan garlic until fragrant, add spinach
- Check your pasta
- Once spinach is wilted but still bright green they are done
- Drain pasta and add to spinach and garlic
- Add parm