Day 3 of the Self challenge
Today is all about STRENGTH!!!
“It was when I realized I needed to stop trying to be somebody else and be myself, I actually started to own, accept and love what I had.” – Tracee Ellis Ross
1. Remember No meat however protein supplements and eggs are allowed.
2. We will be focusing on the solar plexus chakra today (location: abdomen above belly button)
3. Today’s meal will be: loaded potatoes, & sautéed collard greens (perfect for game day)
4. Yoga pose: Warrior 3
5. Workout: core strength – planks 3 ways
Location: abdomen, above belly button
Purpose: confidence and vitality
Signs root chakra is blocked: laziness, powerless/weak, need approval from others, tempature is very cold or very hot, addictive tendencies, overeating
Stones for Healing your root chakra: topaz, tigers eye, yellow Calcite, amber and topaz
Foods: oats, rice, lentils, chickpeas, tummeric, fennel
Center/ heal your solar plexus chakra the following:
1. Cut ties with critical and negative people
2. Ask yourself the following: What must I understand, love or let go of that will free up my energy? Once you find the root of the issue- remove it immediately.
3. Release any negative energy and anger. (Past and present)
4. Use the folllowing oils : chamomile, rosemary, lemongrass, marshmallow leaf, and ginger